Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This is pathetic!!

I think I've said before that when putting my youngest son to bed, my husband or myself lay on the floor next to him until he's asleep. It's a total pain in the arse, but it works. Last night was my turn. I'm in a bit of rush because I can't miss my American Idol (I probably deserve what I had coming, just for that!) Anyway, my son falls asleep instantly as it's been another long day with no nap. Good news for me, as I can hear the tv downstairs starting the pitiful theme to my show. But what happens? I get stuck. My big ole belly carrying two babies, has decided to throw my back out and not allow me to get up! How pathetic is that?? After a few minutes of trying to find a position to roll onto without the excruciating pain, I start banging on the floor with my fists, hoping that my husband who is directly underneath me will come and help my sorry ass up. This doesn't work however, and I'm still stuck on the floor, feeling like some sort of bug that has flipped over and can't get itself up.
After several more minutes, I finally manage to pull my huge belly and it's contents out of it's prone position. When I got downstairs, and ask my husband if he heard me banging on the floor, he said sure, he thought I was doing that so he would turn down the tv.. ugh!!!!

No comments: