Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter...

We took the boys to an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. A good friend of mine who works for a local radio station putting on the event, was dressed up as the Easter Bunny. My oldest son loved it, hugged her a couple times (having no idea who it was) My youngest son cried every time she came near. Never the less, they still had fun, and got a bit of candy. My oldest son even won an mp3 cd player! That made the whole trip worth it! Especially the fact that the "specially priced breakfast buffet" ended up costing us a fortune!
We spent Easter Sunday at my in laws. It was very nice, good food.. good company. We did another egg hunt for the boys there. We used real eggs this time, ones that we had dyed, painted and stickered on Saturday. I only did a dozen, otherwise it's a big waste of eggs seeing as how no one will eat them anyway. They each found equal amounts, and half of them ended up being crushed when my oldest tripped and landed on his bag of eggs.. even though they were destined for the trash, this devastated my son. He's such a sensitive boy!
Now we're gearing up for the next big "holiday" which happens to be their birthdays! I've got a lot of planning to do in that department! My oldest son wants to invite all 17 of his classmates (we live in a condex by the way..) we'll see how that works out...

No comments: