Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Now that's scary!


Last night, I awoke to my husband screaming (like a little girl) It scared the piss out of me! It took me a second to realize what was going on, but apparently my oldest son had become scared and was coming in for a bit of comfort. My husband happens to be on the side of the bed right by the door, and was awoken by the sound of my son coming in, and apparently it freaked him out. My poor little boy ran as fast as he could around the bed to my side, with his little knees up high in the air, arms flailing, screaming the whole way.. We're both calling his name, telling him it's ok, but he's just freaking out. Who wouldn't? Of course this woke up my youngest who followed soon after his brother.. another night with the entire family in the bed.. Thankfully, my husband didn't hang out too long and eventually ended up in his son's bed.. I swear, it's never a dull moment at my house! Jeez..
btw, this picture is not my husband..although there are striking similarities..

No comments: