Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Half Doctor..

Ok, so I feel a bit mean calling him that, he was a very nice, very professional guy, who was definitely a cutie (in a very All-American way like blogless had told me). He did 2 adjustments on my spine, which were the creepiest thing I've ever experienced, yet at the same time, totally pain free, and are already making my back feel better. He explained in very easy to understand detail everything that he was doing. He was a totally down to earth guy.. I go again next week, to see if the adjustments have worked. He seems to think that my headaches are from anemia. Which is what blogless suggested as well.. She should be a nurse or something! :) I'm seeing a nurse practioner at my ob's office today for a work up.. I just ate a big steak.. for the iron..(oh, and for the yummy goodness of red meat!!) and I'm hoping that by tonight I know what the hell is going on with my head!

No comments: