Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm going to a chiropractor tomorrow. My first ever visit with one. I've always kind of looked at them as 1/2 dr's. Not really dr's, but still they have the title, went to school..blah blah.. But I'm up for anything at this point, and it has been highly recommended by my good friend blogless, who I trust would only give me good advice. I'm seeing the same guy that she saw when she was pregnant with her first, and suffering similar back pain. This is what I'm dreading (besides the obvious- which would be that the guy totally screws up and paralyzes me.. but that's far fetched I know) But it's farting, that's what scares me. And more so because I understand he's quite easy on the eyes.. Who cares if you fart in front of some ugly old guy?? But this is what happened to blogless. A pregnant woman's bowels is a tricky thing when they're pregnant.. and quite frankly, gas has not been something I can control too well as of late. Anyway, if he makes my back feel better, and I escape without so much as a peep from down below, then all is good.. If he makes me feel better, and I happen to rip the noxious gas, then so be it. Even if he's a 1/2 dr. I'm sure he's witnessed the pleasantries of the human body! Right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing that one- I also hope he doesn't paralyze you.. okay, well maybe just the hand you type with.