Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy Easter (3 weeks later..)

My youngest son and his cousin were playing in his room today. Forever. I was enjoying the break from them, and getting a good rest on the couch. When I came to and went upstairs to check on them, I was almost knocked over by the disgusting smell coming from the room. At first I thought my niece had taken a huge power dump, but as it turns out, they had found the Easter baskets, and 2 REAL eggs that I hadn't disposed of. It wasn't enough that they just found them, but they had cracked them open too. Of course, why wouldn't they? The kids weren't bothered by the smell at all, and when my girls woke up from their nap about 1/2 hour later, as I opened their door, I smelled it again. I haven't been able to find any more eggs, but I'm having an Easter Egg Recovery mission later... ugh

1 comment:

Ballard Greener said...

Here's a tip,
1. buy eggs
2. boil eggs save carton
3. color eggs
4. hide eggs.
5. find eggs and place back in carton. If carton isn't full keep looking.
6. once full put carton back in fridge where it belongs with other perishable items.

Happy Easter.