Friday, April 11, 2008

Sicko...

My poor husband has been sick for over a week.. And I mean really sick, like he's had to blow his nose at least 4 times a day, and he coughs almost as much! And the pressure?? Can I just tell you how bad the pressure is? It's right behind his eyes.. it's just horrible. Oh, and the dry mouth, and having to breath through his mouth because his nose is stuffy. It's been torture for him. I don't know if he'll ever get better.. (now imagine me pulling out my hair, screaming, ok?)

Why are men such pathetic wimps? And I don't mean ALL men, more specifically, my husband. I'm about ready to smother him in his sleep, if I have to hear more about the "pressure" and the sinus infection he thinks he has (which btw, he doesn't) and if I see him lay down on the couch after I've had a gazillion kids in my care all day, because "work was rough, real rough" Because it's not usually a picnic at our place, but I've had to do it sicker than him, and come on buddy!!!!!! Give me a break!

Ok, I think I feel better.. Now let's all hope he feels better soon too.. poor bastard.

1 comment:

Ballard Greener said...

In these occasions my wife always tells me to go wash me V*?ina. It always seems to shut me up. Have you tried that yet?