Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spoils of the Tooth Fairy..

My son's tooth finally fell out. Yesterday morning at 4:30, I heard him calling for me. He looks so much different without that snaggle tooth hanging out between the 2 new ones. Handsome as ever of course!
He asked me what I thought the Tooth Fairy would bring him, I said it would probably be worth a 5 spot considering what his father and I had put him through. He seemed pleased with that.
Since the Tooth Fairy tends to spoil this boy, she decided to get him the newest webkin, the Chicken one. She got here last night at about 10, and soon after I went to bed, I heard my son calling for me. She had left a beautiful note, that Fairy has some really good handwriting! And the webkin next to him in his bed. He was elated!
Then this morning around 6, I could hear my youngest son crying from his bed. He couldn't believe that the Tooth Fairy didn't bring something for him. I guess he felt as though he was owed something for having to look at that tooth all these months. Yea, we all felt like that, but in a 4 year olds head, apparently it's worth getting a toy. The poor boy was totally snubbed. Which means his whining streak is going to continue into the weekend, or maybe until I break down and buy him a new one of his own. We'll see who has the greater will.

No comments: