Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's getting hot in heah..

Last night we went to the second grade musical at my son's school. All of the classes sang songs that related to Earth Day and how we can do our part to live on a greener planet.
Despite it being about a hundred degrees with both the girls planted on my lap, it was really funny. The funniest part was when one of the classes starting singing a song about Global Warming.. and the opening lyrics were "it's getting hot in here.." I seriously expected them to start ripping off their clothes and sing "let's take off all our clothes".. remember that song from a few years back?? I even shot a glance at my husband, who was probably thinking the same thing..
The night ended with the whole family getting ice cream at the shop at the end of our street.. A great way to commemorate Earth Day with 4 paper cups/ and 6 plastic spoons tossed in the trash.. we're just doing our part!

1 comment:

Ballard Greener said...

Everyone knows that global warming is nothing more than a conspiracy theory driven by leftist liberals bent on having all of us drive a prius, however if going along with this means people will take off their cloths and give me icecream, I'm all for it!