Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kids and more kids..

It's vacation week at my house.. my husband and my oldest son are home all week. My oldest son asked me today if he could have a friend over.. why not? We already have 7 kids in the house including my sister's kids, so what's one more.
Well this only makes my 4 year old livid because he has been asking me for weeks to have a friend over, and I keep blowing him off. I told him he has to be 5 to have a friend over. If I wasn't so crazy busy with all the other children, it might be ok. And at 4, I'm not sure if the mom's at his school would just drop off the kid, or want to stay and have a "play date" and I'm just not up for that, with all that I have to do. My older son can just go outside, or in his room, it wouldn't be like I had another kid to watch..
So, I don't know what to do. The bugger did go outside and ask his dad though, after I had told him no. grr.. he's a sneaky one that boy! Oh, and my husband said "Sure!"

1 comment:

Ballard Greener said...

The house definitly looked quite busy today....one more kid and the place probably would have sunk into the ground....and it looked like your husband wasn't so much on vacation as he was prozac.