Monday, April 28, 2008

Paint and her left kidney..

We brought our daughter for her ultrasound today. That went swimmingly. Thankfully it was a very brief form of torture, and soon enough the tech sent us to the waiting room, where my daughter dried up her tears.. for the next round, which was only meeting with the doctor. However, seeing this man sent her into another fit of "I can't believe you are doing this to me" kind of rage, even though the man didn't even come close to her.

Anyway, she's fine. The hydronephrosis in her left kidney looks the same, which is good. They want her back in 2 years for one last look. She'll be almost 4 by then, so hopefully she'll handle that a little better.

We had all the kids with us, who I must say were really well behaved. We stopped at Target and bought some new curtains and a slipcover for our couch. All of which I'm not sure if I like. We had lunch at Chili's (one of the boys fav's) And then came home. It poured, which made getting in and out of the car very wet.

I hung up the curtains, and took them down almost as quick. They're uglier than the blue we painted that room. I went back to the paint store and got a much happier shade of orange. As soon as I get home from work, I'll be painting away again.

My husband is off to Portsmouth to see the band Filmschool. Ctales fiancee is opening up for them, and he's really looking forward to it. I wish I could go, but getting out on a Tuesday night is impossible.

My mom is in Canada this week for vacation. She can really use the r&r, and she most certainly deserves it.

Well, I'm at work, and blogging isn't the most productive thing I could be doing.. so later!!!

No comments: