Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hey Sally!!


This is what I said to my husband before I snapped this photo Friday night.. It's a nick name that I have for him.. one he doesn't care for, but after 2 beers, this light weight should not be awake, never mind painting our living room.

But we did it. Friday night we painted 2 rooms, into the wee hours of the morning. I like the living room at night, not so much during the day.. The playroom needs new curtains and rugs, so I'm still not totally hating it. I was the one who got the final say in the colors, so if it's any one's fault that they are hideous, then it's mine.

Tomorrow we are heading to Manchester for our oldest twins follow up ultrasound. Her 12 month follow up for hydronephrosis (yea, she's 21 months old.. better late than never!) I am hoping to talk the husband into some shopping before hand.. it's vacation week and the only day that I won't have my sister's kids.. we should do something special! Anyway, I'm off to bed.. Good night!!

No comments: