Wednesday, May 14, 2008

As if taking care of 6 kids isn't enough.. ;)

I let the girls have some naked time today (my babies that is) and their 3 year old cousin had to join in, so we had bums running around everywhere.. I was just hoping they wouldn't pee, but I was happy that something else besides my cushy lap was inviting to them. In the meantime, I was changing my nephews diapers, when I realized my niece had let herself out onto my deck. She definitely knows better than to go outside by herself, but she's 3, and she saw her chance. I ran out and got her, and then commented to my mom who was visiting, that it smelled like shit. Hmm, I didn't give it another thought since we've been keeping our trash out on our deck and figured it must have been one of the gazillion diapers in the bags.

It wasn't until a few minutes later, that my niece confessed in a rather proud, and giggly fashion, to my mother that she had pooped on my deck. Nice. Of course I had to take a picture of it, and send it off to her mom at work right away.. So here it is.. Her lovely shit.. Thank you sweetie for the gift on my back door!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

om my god! what is that child eating? That turd looks like it has claws!

Heidi said...

well, i wasn't expecting that.

Ezili said...

Okay, Xian, did you do that because you know I'm a poopaphobe and it would make me throw up???? There should have been a good warning before you scroll to that photo!