Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Potty training.. girly style

My sister is potty training my 3 year old niece. She came to my house today in a pair of underwear, a size 4, which she pointed out was too big since she's only 3.. She was pretty proud of herself though, not wearing a diaper.
She reminded me of my boys when I potty training them. She threw off all her clothes, and sat on the potty, many many times. She had 2 accidents, but peed more on the toilet than on my bench (yea, she curled up on it late this afternoon and just let it go..) She also pooped 3 times. One turd at a time. I know she's excited about using our bathroom, and she really feels like a big girl, especially with my own diaper wearing girls eagerly looking on.
My sister was worried that this would be too much for me to have to deal with, but it's not. If I can have one less child in my care wearing a diaper, then it's all good!

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

She was very proud about having peed on your bench. It was the first thing she told me when I got home last night. I'm curious to see where she'll choose to pee today (other than the potty of course)... be sure to take a picture and post it!!