Thursday, May 22, 2008

I was offered a treadmill by a co-worker of mine. She's moving, and no longer needs it. I think it's from the early 90's, it appears to be in good shape, but she was asking $100 for it. I didn't reply to her email as I was undecided, and really didn't want to spend that kind of money on something that old, especially after just buying the camper.


Apparently, holding out and not responding, has forced her to drop the price to NOTHING! So, it's mine.. My husband is hopefully going to pick it up this weekend for me.. I swear I'm going to use it, despite what my husband thinks..

3 comments:

christhadasister said...

It looks like it's missing a rail... I don't think I could use a treadmill that didn't have 2 rails to hold my sorry ass up once I became too tired, you know 2 or 3 minutes in... glad you held out for the price reduction!

Ballard Greener said...

We use ours all the time....it's our $800 coat rack

YouWho said...

Ha! We have clothes hamper just like that!