Friday, May 16, 2008

This and That..

My husband and his band have a show tonight in Portsmouth.. unfortunately, I can't go, but I got my night out last week, so I'm good for now..
I'm at work, and my mouth is watering. I'm stopping by a new Mexican restaurant in Exeter on my way home.. Las Olas.. It's the best Mexican food by far! Margarita's has nothing on this place! It's fresh, and really affordable.. And they have a great salad that goes with my south beach diet (I started that again) It's been almost 2 weeks, and I've lost 8.5 lbs. A total of 18.5 lbs since I started last fall! So yea for me, yea for the clothes that I haven't been able to fit into since before I had my twins, and yea for my husband for finally noticing!! ;)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

i've wondered about that place, hoping it wasn't a dive, and now i know and can't wait to try it. i too, have dreamed about opening a burrito place.

Ballard Greener said...

The best burrito I ever had was the fish burritos at taco del mar in seattle.....I think I'll drive my private jet there right now and get one.