Friday, May 09, 2008

My big weekend..

Tomorrow we're having a big birthday party for the boys.. I've been cleaning and cooking all day, in fact, I just finished the goody bags for all the kids. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.. we're having a TON of people over, and tomorrow night my husband's band has a show in Newburyport. I'm looking forward to that, it's been a while since I've seen them. The other guitar player, who I so lovingly refer to as "Douche" has put up a bunch of pics on their website. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't feel it necessary to put some dialogue under about half of the pics. Makes him douchier than ever, in my opinion. And he's one of those a-holes who wears his baseball hat slightly to the side.. Next time I see him, I might just have to smack it back to the center..
Anyhoo, I'm just hoping I have a great weekend.. I could certainly use it!

1 comment:

Ballard2Fremont said...

I had the pleasure of viewing the slide show....first thought was, "this is exactly why I'm afraid to make new friends on the seacoast"....second thought was, "chewy?", third thought was, "hire a manager or public relations rep before this type of misguided good intention ruins everything for the band". Otherwise I thought it was great! Oh also, if your going to portray chicks as hot groupies, make sure they're hot rather than not....