Saturday, May 03, 2008

Will someone please look at my box..

Last Monday we had to get another Comcast cable box. That was the 3rd one we have had to replace. We woke up this morning, to no cable. Having 4 children is difficult without cable. I'd like to say that I'm one of those parents who put a strict regulation on how much t.v. my kids watch, but I'm not.
I called Comcast right away, and spoke with a lovely woman. She was verifying all my information, asked me who she was talking to (since my name is not typically a females name) When I told her she had the right person, she asked me if I would give her permission to look in my box. Having no coffee yet, and little sleep, this made me giggle.. I had to cuff the phone. But she kept it professional, and quickly corrected herself and asked if she could look at my account.. rather than my box.. Anyway, I'll bottom line it.. we're watching all the Wiggle DVD's we have and someone is coming over tomorrow to look at my box. Yes, I will let them look at whatever they want, as long as they give me back our Nickelodeon and Noggin.

3 comments:

Ballard2Fremont said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christhadasister said...

10 bucks says I know who deleted that comment at 12:14 pm... someone who's not only picky with his posts but his comments as well :)

Robin said...

HA HA HA HA
That was a funny one.
That comcast lady is a perv. She knew what she was saying.