Thursday, May 22, 2008

At least he's not dropping them off in the morning!

Ok, my brother in law has got to know this is coming.. It's been a crazy week for everyone in his household, sick babies, construction and apparently a pissing contest with a co-worker. This was enough to throw him off his usual routine, which includes picking up his children at my house after work.

I got a call about 10 minutes after I expected him, saying he was half way home and he had forgotten to pick them up. I really thought he was kidding. But he was not. It's hard having kids. It's exhausting, and damn, it can turn your brain into mush! And luckily gives me some interesting blog material! Thanks :)

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

Poor guy... now that American Idol is over, maybe he'll go to bed at a decent hour... though isn't the season premiere of The Bachellorette starting soon??

Ballard Greener said...

This isn't the first time I forgot to pick the kids up ....just the first time I admitted to it....I was too far away and way too late to not call and confess what had happened. I really have no memory...on my way out of work all the way to the car all I wanted to do was go home so apparently that's exactly what happened.