Friday, September 02, 2005

Here's what I'm worried about today...

I thought it would be good for me to write down a few things that I'm worried about.. today..
I'm worried that my nephew is going to drink himself home. He called this afternoon and talked to my husband. My hubby thought he was drunk.. great!
I'm worried that if he comes home, I'll have to kill him...
I'm worried that this ho that's teaching my son is going to say he's got speech problems, which I know he does, but if he starts to stutter it's only because she dresses like a skank, and he can't believe his eyes!
I'm worried that gas is going to kill our savings account, and we'll be using our electric heat all winter (we're lucky to have both.. unfortunately it might be cheaper to use the electric!)
I'm also worried that I won't know what to do with myself when my children grow up.. I'm sure other people worry about crap like that, right??

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

I worry about what I'm going to do when my daughter grows up too. I worry that she'll become what her father and I have in common and when she's grown and on her own, what will that leave us? kind of scary...

Anonymous said...

i hear ya ladies- but what the hell christhadasister, we can be single old ladies together, right?
worry worry worry it's all I ever do. today I was worried that I was going to get my husband killed driving the boat while he was tubing and there wouldn't be enough life insurance to get me the hell outta this town!