Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm IT!

Lnotes tagged me a couple weeks ago, and since I'm having a little down time here it goes...

1.) 10 years ago.. I was living in an apartment with my sister and my boyfriend, wondering when my boyfriend was going to propose. I had 2 crappy jobs, and lots of free time.. I remember being bored a lot though..something I haven't felt in over 5 years!

2.) 5 years ago I was just going back to work after my maternity leave.. still adjusting to life with a baby..

3.) 1 year ago I was settling into a new babysitting gig, with my niece who was 3 months old. My husband was just finishing up the work he was doing on our porch..

4.) Yesterday I brought my son to his first day of kindergarten.. Months ago, I thought I'd be a wreck, but now I'm looking forward to next week when he goes back!! Only because he's looking forward to it too, and jeesh, it's so much easier with one less child! Who knew??

5.) Today felt like a Friday..even though it's Thursday. I didn't have my niece, and my husband was home from school. I showered.. and I plan on having more than one drink tonight!

6.) I imagine I'll be a tad hungover, but I have no real plans..

7.) 5 snacks I enjoy.. cookies, candy, popcorn, crackers, oh, and grapes.. (had to have one healthy snack in there!)

8.) 5 bands that I know lyrics to.. The Beatles, David Grey, Led Zepplin, Radiohead, and of course my favorite.. The Wiggles!!

9.) 5 things I'd do with a $100,000,000... buy a really big house, in the town I live in.. buy my mom a house, my sisters, all my friends, new cars for everyone, and plenty of vacation homes. Not to mention college educations for all my nieces, nephews, friends kids etc..

10.) 5 locations I'd like to runaway to.. I honestly like where I am, but I'd runaway to these places for a little while.. Mexico, Australia, England, Africa, and Hawaii

11.) 5 bad habits I have.. well, I can't think of too many here.. haha.. how about my closet smoking.. guess I just outted myself there.. whatever.. Forgetting to put the wash in the dryer on hot humid days and it gets all smelly and I have to rewash it. yea, that's terrible..um, eating too much.. retelling stories, I usually start them with "did I tell you this already?" And giving my husband grief.. at least that's what he'd say is a bad habit of mine!

12.) 5 Things I like doing.. ok, this is going to make me sound so grannyish.. but quilting, making bags, making signs, kissing my kids, and cuddling with my boys in the morning..

13.) 5 things I would never wear.. a bikini (sorry boys, but I'm doing you a favor!), daisy dukes.. ick, I think they look gross on anyone.. fur, thongs, and mini skirts..

14.) 5 shows I like.. Arrested Development, Lost, House, American Idol (no, I'm not at all ashamed!) and Scrubs.

15.) 5 movies I like.. Big Fish, The Life Aquatic, Harold and Maude, Caddy Shack, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High

16.) 5 famous people I'd like to meet.. Oprah (of course), Zach Braff (cause he's such a cutie pie!), James Dean (I know he's dead, but I had a huge thing for him in high school.. it didn't say these people had to be alive), Tom Brokaw- I just think he's a cutie too, and he seems so genuine.. and finally, I guess I'd want to meet Tom Cruise. I think he's the biggest dick going, and I'd just like the chance to tell him so!

17.) 5 biggest joys at the moment.. my kids (that counts for 2, K?) my husband, my niece, and just life in general..

18.) 5 favorite toys.. oh, that's easy, Darth Vader voice changer, Clone Trooper action figure, Anakin Skywalker phase to Darth Vader action figures, Elefun, and the Wiggles guitar.

19.) 5 people to tag.. I'm retagging, because some of these people haven't done it yet.. here goes.. christhadasister, sherbert, ezili, 4 kids mom and dad, and contagious!

No comments: