Thursday, September 01, 2005


My son loves his school, and actually wants to go back! I was thrilled. I missed him today, but I must say I enjoyed the extra time with my younger son. He seemed to have this new independence, and wasn't nearly as clingy as he usually is.
The bus ride proved to be a lot of fun for him. He took a few minutes to get off the bus because he had to get his back pack on. During this waiting I realized that I knew his bus driver.. yet another person from my past! She's my
ex-boyfriends sister in law. I don't think she recognized me, it's been over 15 years since I last saw her. But when I did see her last, she had a hook for a hand! I'm sure she must have some prosthetic by now, or maybe not.. maybe the hook is just fine for driving.. Hmm.
Anyway, my youngest son just about had a nervous breakdown when his brother got home. I'm guessing he thought maybe we'd gotten rid of his older brother like we did his cousin.. And how upsetting that must have been to have him return! Poor little guy!

No comments: