Thursday, September 08, 2005

Honey Bee'd

How do you make a kid more terrified of bugs than he already is? How about asking him to turn off the outside faucet behind a bunch of bushes, and wake up some very pissed off hornet.. that in turn stings him right in his cheek. All the while he's flailing his arms, and stomping his feet, not knowing the cause of the pain on his face, and not knowing how to get rid of it.
He doesn't bat it away, he just flails and screams! Awh, my poor honey bee!! He's now refusing to go outside, EVER AGAIN!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was exactly what my husband said I should have put on it when he got home. I had just finished putting toothpaste on it. He'd never heard of that one before, but my parents always did that when we were kids. It wasn't the minty stuff, but the white pasty stuff.. He still has it on his cheek, he won't let me rub it off!! :( Poor guy!

Ezili said...

Bee stings are NO FUN--Poor fella! I never heard the toothpaste one but it's sure worth a try...better than mud!