Saturday, September 24, 2005

Busted

This is my last entry that will ever involve, discuss or mention my husband. He's asked that I not "blog" about him. And I respect that, however, I did tell him I would have to post this.. since it's going to look strange not to ever mention this rather important, huge part of my life ever again.
Last night, he asked me what I would say if he wanted to read my blog. I knew right then, that he already did. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't recently posted a not so nice one about him. Although when I wrote it I was feeling a bit burned by him, and upset. I guess I really didn't think of how it would make him feel if he had read it, but he's been so against reading it, I never thought that he would. But.. in my defense, I don't think my husband is unattractive without his goatee. In fact I can honestly say that my husband is more attractive to me today than he was the first day we met. It was just seeing him without it, and how much different it made his features look. I wondered in my somewhat jealous state, if the object of his lust would notice too.
So, Bob was right.. I shouldn't have counted on him not reading it forever..

No comments: