Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blog and Brewed.. I mean Screwed..

I'm finally recovering from a night of drinking at the blog n brew.. It was a lot of fun, and I must say everyone there was great. Even if Contagious thinks we're a bunch of dorks (which I guess we kind of are!!) Yesterday was a nightmare, long day with 3 children, who didn't understand that "mommy was hungover" And of course I got no sympathy from my husband.. So, I was basically screwed all day.
I found out that You Who is a neighbor, in fact I saw him on my way to my mailbox (with 2 of the 3 kids in tow). I had a great conversation with Mrs. Rants- she's fabulous and really should have her own blog. Seacoast Perspective was hysterical! Of course Kreblog told the funniest story ever about a fox.. which I can't believe I'd never heard (or never retained in case I did hear.. It happened back in '97 and I'm not relying on my brain to remember anything from the '90's) Lnotes checked out my bags, that I just happened to have with me.. And I got to meet 4kidsmomanddad, who had to bail to help out his daughter..very sweet!
I did a lot of whispering- about my plan to get my revenge on Contagious.. it's going to be good!
I'm looking forward to doing it again.. maybe next time we could do it on a weekend.. hmm..

1 comment:

YouWho said...

I beeped. Now see, wouldn't that get annoying?