Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My son missed his first day of kindergarten yesterday, and has brought home the first of what I'm assuming will be many colds.. Our decision to keep him home didn't phase him, he was happy to get to spend a day pampered by his mom, and to hang out in front of the t.v.
I'm hoping that he doesn't pass this along to his little brother.. he's already a nightmare, and if you add a cold to it.. you can only imagine! As I type, he's screaming at me to get him some water.. which I've done twice already- in 2 different cups. Apparently he wants a new cup.. I can't wait til this one is in school.. I hate to say that about my own child.. but man, he's a handful! I'm guessing that we're going to have more than one parent-teacher conference in regards to his behavior.. but maybe he'll grow out of this stage, and turn into the sweet child that he is when he's sleeping.. hah!

3 comments:

YouWho said...

And I quote: "You should have kids. Just do it. It's so great."

Ezili said...

Believe it or not, my second child, who was the handful, was a terror until kindergarten. Once he went to kindergarten, he turned around. He was well behaved at school and saved his tantrums for home....could be worse!

christhadasister said...

I have to say I didn't mind the day off from work because your house was a germ fest...