Monday, September 05, 2005

Carpet Flick

Yesterday I came home from an afternoon of shopping to find my mother in law had given me the new Swiffer Carpet Flick. Her and I had been talking about it the previous day, and I mentioned that I was going to get one. I was thrilled that she had gotten me one, who knows when I would have done so.. especially since I found out that they're upwards of fifty bucks! My kids were more excited than me though, they've been dragging the thing around all day, and making messes just to clean it up.
I too am loving the carpet flick. I've never been a fan of anything swiffer, I just never found them to work very well. But the "flick" is great! It's not like the Magic Eraser or anything, but if you have a carpet, with kids, it's perfect. There's nothing more annoying than having to drag out your vacuum 3 times a day to get a few crumbs by the coffee table.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how nice of mil. personally, my nfp (new favorite product) is the orange glow microfiber floor cleaner- you just rinse the cloth and mop away and it gets all the nasty little fibers- no mop bucket, I can mop five times a day!!

christhadasister said...

I love how it was the first thing your oldest wanted to show me at 6:30 this morning when I dropping off little miss...

Ezili said...

What's a carpet flick? I know what the magic eraser is but I guess I don't pay close attention to commercials.

Unknown said...

It's the best thing going this week! Let me tell you! I'm pretty sure that my mother in law was trying to tell me something.. in her own subtle way.. like, my carpets a mess.. and she can't bare the thought of her grandchildren walking and rolling all over it! hah!