Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ho Hum...

My son's teacher was still dressed like a ho.. On the first day.. maybe she's just dressing up because it's just that, the first day, and she wants to look smashing for all of her new five year old students.. There were 2 mom's in my son's class that I went to high school with (very small, scary world we live in) And one of them commented on how her son couldn't keep his eyes off her ankle bracelet. He'd never met anyone wearing that before. She meant he'd never met a ho! Regardless of her attire, I've been hearing a lot of positive things about her. As long as she's a good teacher, than I don't care so much about what she's wearing.. I just find it odd that she'd dress so inappropriate for her age, and her profession.. Whatever.. He'll be home in a few hours. I miss him, but he was so excited about going, and could have cared less about me not being with him. And his brother is doing surprisingly well today. I thought he'd be a wreck, missing his brother, but he appears to be just fine. In fact, he's been playing like crazy with all of his brother's toys! Getting it all in while he can!

2 comments:

Ezili said...

Hey! Maybe this is just her DAY job--at night she's a pole dancer. Ease up on her--a girl/mature woman has to make a living! :)

christhadasister said...

Her attire may not matter much to him now that he's 5 years old, but it might when he's 15...