Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cheek swab anyone??

My sister has ordered the dna testing to determine exactly what type of twins we are.. It should be here this weekend, or early next week.. I'm really excited about finding out.. to finally put an end to the story of our placenta (no one wants to hear it anymore, and I'm sick of telling it)
My sister and I both hope that we are identical.. as if this will make us closer as individuals. My mom is absolutely convinced that we're identical, her husband, and mine alike think we're fraternal. I'm guessing that we are fraternal too, only because the chances of me having twins myself are higher if you're fraternal.. It won't matter, but we can finally put to rest the story of our placenta and get on with it!!!

1 comment:

Ezili said...

I'm so glad you will finally know and will be able to answer either "fraternal" or "identical" emphatically! So swab those cheeks girlies :)