Friday, June 02, 2006

I got my blood work back, and it turns out that I am anemic, quite anemic in fact! The nurse who called told me to start taking 2 iron pills a day. They recommended one that would hopefully not make my whole pooping dilema any worse. The more I think about it, the more outraged I become.. I told them I thought I was anemic almost 10 weeks ago! But no one would do a blood test on me. Unfortunately, I could have just started taking iron pills on my own, but the fact is, I don't like taking stuff that I haven't been told to take for one, and secondly, I didn't want to make my pooping any worse.. It was a no win situation.. I'll just have to accept the fact that the past 10+ weeks that I've been so exhausted, suffering with headache's, and lightheadedness are just a loss, and I'll try to be thankful that they're over! I'm also hoping that the iron is going to give me some more energy. I'm so tired of being SO TIRED!!
In other news.. cause there's always "other news" with me.. I'm waiting for our pediatricians office to open this morning so that I can call and get some advice on what to do with the egg shaped lump my youngest son has on his temple. He was playing with his brother yesterday, and he fell right into my death trap of a coffee table, and banged the side of his head (his temple) right into the wrought iron handle. What started as an indent of the handle has now turned into a huge swollen mess. He looks like Alfred E. Newman, you know how he has that big head?? Anyway, I'm sure he's fine. He slept ok, and he says it doesn't hurt..however, he's 3 and unfortunately I can't go on his word.. I think that's about the extent of the excitement in my house.. at least for now..

No comments: