Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Assaulted at Daycare...


This is what happened to my precious little niece on one of her first days at a new daycare. The place that she goes to is nice, and seriously, for the price my sister pays, it had better be. I know how kids her age can be, they're really still babies..but none the less, you hate to hear that someone you love got pushed around by some punk in her class..
I guess my petite little 16 month old niece was standing in line with the rest of the other kids to go outside. Funny to imagine her still at all since she is one curious pup.. But anyway, she had her binky in her mouth (or pacifier, nuk, whatever you want to call it) when one of her "friends" comes up and tries to get it out of her mouth, and in the process gives her 4 scratches in the face. I'm sure my niece must have had a good cry over that one, who wouldn't? The teachers sent home an incident report, saying she had 2 scratches, even though it was 4.. I felt so bad for my sister.. her poor little baby.. Of course I was hoping that they would include the name and address of the little kid who did this to her.. her "friend" as they stated in the report.. Of course I'm over reacting.. this kid who took the binky was probably just missing his own, and why not take it from this cute little thing..
I'm sure that she'll get one or two more of those reports.. I wonder if the kid who scratched her got one sent home too.. I should hope so!!

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

Her "friend" got an incident report sent home too... I'm not sure what it said. I know no names were given, but it'd be pretty easy to spot the little girl their kid assaulted as she's the ones with scabs all over her face! poor thing!