Sunday, June 25, 2006

Getting back to normal..

As normal as I can be I guess... And by "normal" I mean getting back to doing some things around the house, dishes, laundry etc.. As helpful as my husband has been, things are not done on the same level of cleanliness as when I do them myself. He'll load the dishwasher, but leave huge pots and pans in the sink. He'll make lunch for the boys, but leave crumbs everywhere.. He does the laundry, but I can't stand the way he folds the towels! How anal am I?? I am glad that he's picking up some of the slack. He really is trying his hardest. Unfortunately he's married to a former house cleaner whose standards could never be met by anyone..
He's at soccer tonight, I was feeling as though I could take care of the boys on my own. They'll be in bed soon, and so will I. Somewhere in the midst of all this drama, we decided we'll start looking for a new place to live again. This is what my husband does to me every 6 months or so. He'll get online and find some nice places, that we think we can afford, and we'll go see one of them, fall totally in love with it.. and try to figure out what our next step will be. That's what happened yesterday. I spent far too much time on my feet, walking around this house, but I absolutely loved it. We're going to take our time and think about it.. and see some other places. Right now I just want to get through the next 2 months or so.. and be happy where we are.
I'm waiting for next weekend.. it's the camping trip! I'll have the house to myself, and some much needed rest, uninterrupted!! I just hope it doesn't rain.. Ok, I have some kids to bath.. and get to bed!!

No comments: