Monday, June 05, 2006

More screams in the night..

My oldest son came into our room last night, more like he snuck in. I woke up to my husband screaming (again) because he saw something moving on the floor towards my side of the bed. My poor little boy (not the one I married) started bawling. All this kid wants is a little cuddle with his mom because he's had a bad dream, and the only way he thinks he can safely make it into our room is by crawling in, past his dad. He never makes it though.. I don't know what is more traumatic for him.. having the he-be's from a nightmare, or his barely awake father losing his shit.. Most women probably feel safe having their man with them at night.. knowing that they'd be protected if a predator broke in.. I can sleep easy knowing that any predator making it up into our room would only be frightened away by the girly man shrill my husband has so mastered.. hmm..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha....the picture of this just makes me giggle, but I do feel sorry for your son!