Friday, June 16, 2006

Oh Britney..what the hell where you thinking??


I don't know if anyone caught the interview last night with Britney Spears..but wtf was she thinking? It looked as if the whole reason for the interview was damage control. She's been in the tabloids now forever, and not in a favorable light. It seemed like a smart move to be on with the squeaky clean Matt Lauer, and try to address everything the public has heard lately. Then why, oh why, would she dress like such a tramp in tight, low cut, see through maternity clothes, wear such unflattering caked on make up with too much pink it in it, slut up her hair, and chew gum through the entire interview?? The only thing I got out of the 1/2 hour that I watched was that she first needs to fire any stylist that may be helping her with her look, and get rid of the publisist who allowed her to get in front of the cameras the way she looked.
And where was kfed??? This is why I hate summer programming.. there's nothing on!! I did at least catch a re-run of My Name is Earl that I hadn't seen, and The Office.. but after that it was Britney or straight to bed.. I could only take 1/2 the show, I don't know what happened when they talked about whether she's a good mom or not, but she's definitely on her way to being the white version of Bobby and Whitney!! Lord help us!

1 comment:

McPolack said...

Oh, man, I watched this one...between her gum chewin' and the whole "He's simple...lahk a child" to describe KFed. Ugh, ugh, ugh!

It was riveting.