Monday, June 19, 2006

I am officially done babysitting! Yea.. I was not in the least bit sad about it either.. it's been a long time coming. I had only been watching my 2 year old niece for 2 days a week, but it's still nice to be done with that and just have to deal with my own children. That's enough in itself.
I saw my o.b. this afternoon. She's going to be squeezing me into her schedule so that I won't have to wait til my 37th week to see her again. I was relieved. She also discussed more about the position of the babies, and what it means to me.. basically it means c-section. This isn't how I wanted to go, but at this point, I don't care if they have to coax them out with a carrot on a string, ya know? I'm just sick of being pregnant.. and totally uncomfortable.
My dr did seem a bit alarmed that the neonatologist that did my ultrasound on Friday is sending me down to Children's Hospital before the babies are born. Usually they wait, but it may be because the fluid in her kidney had doubled since my last ultrasound a month ago.. She didn't want me to be alarmed if they suggested that I have the babies down there either. She said it's a possibility depending on what the urologist finds. I go down there next Wednesday the 28th. I'm sure it'll be fine.. I'm still not worried.. not yet anyway..

No comments: