Thursday, January 25, 2007

Creme horns..

I took the girls and my youngest to Walmart today, such fun getting everyone bundled up, out to the car, and all the way there listening to the girls scream, they absolutely hate the car..But I had to go.. I needed some essentials.. toothpaste for the boys, dish washing detergent, and mainly I just wanted to get out of my house before it caved in on me! So, we get to Walmart after the babies have finally cried themselves to sleep, go all over that stupid store trying to squeeze everything I need into the double stroller.. make it through all the people who stop to comment on the babies, bundle everyone back up, get back in the car, listen to them scream yet again, until we get home. Then have lunch, and realize that I have forgotten a bag at the store.. the important one.. the one with the toothpaste, and my very yummy dessert! Crap. I was more upset about that than anything, nothing like having a craving for some very bad food, and then not getting it! Oh, where is the instant gratification in that?? Of course there is no way that I'm driving back there, so I called my husband and left him a message at school to call me, thinking he could swing by on his way home from work. The weird thing is, he never called me back.. He always calls me back.. hmm.. this got me to thinking, and it dawned on me that we were now Vonage customers as of today, and my phone was still plugged into the wall.. Crap (again). Unfortunately, I am one of those people who can not do anything with any sort of cords, be it phone or cable or just plain electrical. I just can't seem to wrap my brain around it, and I know that I would screw something up. So, now my kids have no toothpaste, and they'll have to use ours (parish the thought!) And my dessert is sitting in the customer service section of Walmart (it was only creme horns, but damn I love those things!)

No comments: