Monday, January 29, 2007

Daughter of the Douche Bag..

One day last week, as I was getting my older son ready for the bus, I happened to look out my kitchen window, and see my neighbor's kid at the end of the driveway waiting for the bus. I wasn't too surprised to see her there, her mom's a bit of a douche bag in my opinion. This was the same kid that showed up almost every day last summer, without invitation or even a call to see if she could. Anyway, when my son and I got out there, she said her mom was too cold and didn't want to come out, so she told her to come to our stop. Um, ok.. But, who does that? Apparently a douche bag. The girl is only a first grader, same age as my son, and there is no way I would just send him to the neighbors house to catch the bus because it's too cold.. does this woman think it's easy for me to get outside, with 3 other kids in the house? That hasn't stopped me from getting my child to the bus stop. Anyway, I felt bad for the kid, and thought the mom was pretty pathetic.. Well, that was last week, on Wednesday.. and she's been out there every morning since! I feel like I should say something to her, I don't want her daughter to be my responsibility, and basically she is. However, this lady is a bit scary. She's one of those people that you try to avoid, in a nice way, but would never want to be on their bad side. She's a tough chick! Ugh.. but what an ass!

No comments: