Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm thinking of a number between.. (you know the commerical, right?)

For whatever reason, I decided to check out my credit report today. I've been paying back my school loan for a year now, which was the only thing left on my not so hot credit report.. at least it wasn't so hot 5 years ago when I last checked it. I couldn't even get a Fashion Bug credit card (not like I really wanted one, but they were offering 10% off to open one.. unfortunately I didn't get the 10% either) but today I scored an impressive 745! Which is deemed as "excellent credit" Hah! I don't want to brag, but wtf? How did that happen?? I guess time heals all huh?? Anyhoo, I promptly went on line and got myself an Old Navy credit card.. loaded up my shopping cart..thought twice, and then x'd out of it.. I guess because my credit seems to be in good shape doesn't mean I want to get it all shitty again.. it was a definite boost to my credit esteem! Finally after all these years of lousy credit, I seem to be on the right track! yee-ha!

No comments: